Meet Anthony E. Parent, Esq.
Anthony Parent is the founding partner of IRS Medic, a law firm dedicated to working with those with tax problems. His is routinely quoted on tax issues in the local and national media, mostly recently in the Wall Street Journal, Wall Street radio, Fox CT and the Hartford Business Journal. He uses his years of experience in working with clients to settle difficult tax problems with both the Internal Revenue Service and State Departments of Revenue Services. In founding the firm, he brought together a combination of his academic study in finance and a law degree.
Anthony works primarily on cases involving difficult tax problems.
His day-to-day practice includes:
• Audit representation
• Bankruptcy consultation and filings
• Tax refund claims
• Payment agreements for settling back taxes
• Amended tax returns
• Solutions for those who cannot pay their back taxes
• Settling tax debts
• Adjustments to interest and penalties
Anthony’s academic credentials include:
• J.D. – Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Internship – Marty Zeldis, Esq. of the Connecticut Public Defenders Appellate Division
- Awarded CATIC (Connecticut Association of Title Insurance Co.) award for Real Estate Law academic achievement.
• B.S., Finance – Southern Connecticut State University
- Managing Editor of the Southern News
- Legislative Intern for James A. Amann, Insurance Committee co-chair
His professional qualifications include:
• Admitted to US Tax Court
• Admitted in Vermont
• Admitted in Connecticut
• Active in:
- US Tax Agent Alliance
- Conn Society of CPAs
- New Haven Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
Click here to email Anthony directly.